Thursday, November 14, 2019

Dick vs. a real Dick

What makes a person

A real dick

I wonder that to myself.
My very good friend was upset the other day, to think that someone she is close with has the potential to be such a dick. 

But at the same time, I wonder sometimes, whether the situation we ended up in the past, was it really the other person’s fault? Or did I turn that person into a dick?

What I often hear is someone saying 

“But I said that right from the start!”

Or 

“But I was always honest!!”

Even if someone was saying the truth, more than once, any of the following can mislead
  • Inconsistent body language 
  • Physical touch 
  • A potential that someone can change. 
Unless someone wants to be a real dick and every day tell someone who they always talk to - thanks for the call, I reallyed enjoyed that. maybe we could go on a date sometime? But just a reminder I like you, but I don’t love you, and don’t think I ever will”.

In which case, is he a dick because he said the truth? Or is he a good person for being clear? 

And it’s cliche girl’s saying but “he changed!!” Unfortunately it’s not often it actually happens, but it’s a benefit of the doubt.

At the end of the day, i feel like someone is a dick if they are consciously wanting to hurt someone, or take an advantage of another person. But if not, it’s an open book interpretation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment