Thursday, October 10, 2019

The days I feel free

When I used to dance, I loved te feeling of freedom to express, and not care about the world. 

And somewhere along the line, I lost it all. I just wasn’t enjoying it, and it was a not wf a chore, coz I didn’t know what else to do. 

It’s been almost 2 years since I started circus, and finally feel like I’m getting somewhere. 
I have enough strength to strike a pose, to flow from one move to another. Often it’s so hard to tell the progress because I’m surrounded by many amazing aerialists in my usual classes that are easily couple of levels above me. 

But back in the class where I’m supposed to be, I’m no longer the weakling of the pack. And actually able to flow freely. And almost on a high when I get home for all the excitement. 

The best part - body isn’t screaming in pain! 

It’s just a shame it’s approaching end of the year, because that means I will fine alternative to not drop my fitness level again. 

But this time I will commit to my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment